Zuerst erschienen im PCLinuxOS Mutterforum USA.Weiterlesen
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the September 2016 issue.
With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been published on a monthly basis since September, 2006.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reservedIn the September 2016 issue:
- In Memoriam: Tara-Rain-9.5Ăź
- PCLinuxOS Magazine: 10 Years
- PCLinuxOS Magazine: Memories
- A Look Back At The Beginning: A View From The First Editor
- ms_meme's Nook: I Love Linux More Today
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: bloomer
- Git: The Ultimate Undo Button
- GIMP Tutorial: Fancy Text
- A Day In The Life: An Anthology Of Sorts
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- Tip Top Tips: How To Activate XScreensaver on KDE5 Plasma
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This monthâ€™s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.Download the PDF
(12.9 MB)Download the EPUB Version
(7.9 MB)Download the MOBI Version
(9.8 MB)Visit the HTML Version